View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-11-2002, 02:25 PM
TemjinNeo78's Avatar
TemjinNeo78 TemjinNeo78 is offline
Bit Drag Racer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 258
Send a message via AIM to TemjinNeo78
The best gearing+motor combination!:D

When i say best i mean top-speed wise

Ok well on my best bit char-g i used to have the following:

Dark Green Gears(Bit Racer 3:43 smallest ratio)
Red Lucifer Rotor(3.0)

After discovering the extremely slow acceleration of my rc, i trie different combinations. So i tried a 2.6........ it happened to have good acceleration, but thats not what i wanted. I tried myself another step down to the 2.35 or the NOS zz motor, whoa you wont believe the results i have ogtten with top speed. I fratically floored the throttle and watched it take off to a rough and slow start. I just got faster, faster and faster, it wouldnt stop it continued to get even faster..... I am about to try the LXX "3.0" rotor with this gearig combination, ill check in once i get my finds, but as it stands right now, the ZZ NOS motor is the best when it comes to this.
__________________
Dont brag about your car being fast because you dont know what micro fast is.

Last edited by TemjinNeo78; 12-11-2002 at 03:40 PM.
Reply With Quote