View Single Post
  #10  
Old 12-09-2002, 09:48 AM
mattgoldey's Avatar
mattgoldey mattgoldey is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally posted by MTL
looks good, did u paint inside or outside? i cant tell from the pics...
you should give it some white rims to match your car, err i think they are white...*blinks
I painted the outside. I had intended to leave the windows clear - I carefully masked them off with masking tape, but I forgot to mask the INSIDE too, so I got some over-spray on the inside. When I peeled the masking tape off the outside, I was PISSED. Oh well, live and learn.

The wheels on my real car are satin finish silver.

__________________
Bit Char-G Toyota Celica (silver)



* Custom Mica Blue paint job (just like my real car)
* Rare Earth Magnet steering (Radio Shack Cat. No. 64-1895)

/]My 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S[/url]
Reply With Quote