View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-14-2002, 01:10 PM
Shacky Shacky is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 93
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question but it sounds like you want to buy a Lancer body with one solid color, red. I've been looking for Lancer bodies sold separately and so far the only one I have found is the WRC body. A solid red Lancer body comes in the MS and Bit kits as does a solid yellow Lancer body. Supposedly a clear Lancer body comes in the MS speed set, but I have yet to find one.

Another option is to look for clones with Lancer bodies. They'll have a lot of stickers on them, but once you pull the stickers off (very easy to do) you may find a solid body underneath.

NorCalCoug, if you've seen a yellow Lancer body sold by itself (not in a kit), may I ask where you saw it in the Bay Area? TIA!
Reply With Quote