View Single Post
  #10  
Old 11-03-2002, 11:19 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is offline
zipped up tight!
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: MA
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally posted by catman25
I THINK HE WAS JUST OFFERING A KINDLY WARNING..use some manners and say hey..thanks ..(and think toyour self who cares than to say it in a disrespectful way ..nightwing has done nothing but help us modders out so ..shopw a lil respect !
Wow...I didn't mean to upset anyone. I thought the plastic cover was just a protective part for shipping. Kinda like the clear plastic thing that ships on monitors. Of course, throwing it away will probably cause a seagull to choke, which will upset the balance of nature in a way no one could ever possibly hope to understand. Anyway, the tip is well taken. As for putting things in my pocket, if the pliers, wire snips, gator clamps. cell phone, 2way radio, pda, pens, pencils, tape measures, paperclips, twist ties, binder clips, and countless little plastic vga port caps that I collect all day don't get me, that damn Zip radio would be the thing to roast my loins. Peace brothers.
Reply With Quote