Thread: Giro
View Single Post
  #4  
Old 07-14-2008, 06:03 PM
cosmicsoul cosmicsoul is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 21
Recieved Giro today!

Not sure what to think about GIRO. I installed new bearing and largest pinion at same time. Intial reaction about GIRO. Trade GIRO on forum for something, anything for that matter.

After a few runs and minor adjustments in seems to be working somewhat better. I have yet to determine what works better GIRO or NO GIRO. For $54.00 I will see if I can perfect my skills with the GIRO.

I have a Skyline body it seems to be very prone to hopping and flipping over rather easily. I filed down the nose clip and the front of the chassis to lower the body this seems to have improved things slightly. Next I servo taped a nickel and quarter underneath the hood. This has added quite a bit of weight but seems to have increased performance.

I also wittled away abit at the H plate but have not tested this yet. Unfortunately I have to work here and there as RC has not seemed to procuce any income yet.

Well theres always tommorrow maybe I will install the X-speed and new tires.

Jay Vasquez
Reply With Quote