Thread: LiPo Q's
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-04-2005, 04:35 PM
sinkoman sinkoman is offline
TinyRC Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2
Some questions

I was planning on putting a 150 mah LiPo into my zzmt, and have heard allot of stuff about needing to have a Protection IC.

I was wondering, will I need one of these for my 150 mah 3.7v lipo? It will be running on a Novak Spy Micro. I know allot of higher capacity batt's have them built in, but will my low capacity have one?

If I need one, where might I buy one for my battery. All the ones i've seen are for 3.6v lipos. I guess I could build one myself if somebody gave me a schem.

Was also wondering, is there anyway [short of checking with a multimeter every 5 seconds] to make sure I don't deep discharge my battery?

Last edited by sinkoman; 12-08-2005 at 02:03 AM.
Reply With Quote