Thread: Two Motor Mod
View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-23-2004, 01:08 AM
MattPaintballer's Avatar
MattPaintballer MattPaintballer is offline
iPod therefore iAm
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally posted by frizzen Personally, I would go with notching the top of the chassis over the idler gear, then aluminum around the motor cans, and a custom steel contact for the endbells. This puts the motors wired in PARALELL
I did use the search function, and Babelfish doesn't work so well on German to English translating

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. So I make a notch in the top of the chassis above the idler gear... is the idler gear the one on the axle? Which means I would just basically put it wherever there is room over the axle? What do you mean by "then aluminum around the motor cans, and a custom steel contact for the endbells" ??? The motor cans are the metal things in which the motor's mechanical stuff is, and the endbells are the colored things at the end right? I have no idea what you mean by the aluminum thing, but "a custom steel contact for the endbells" basically means to take a small peice of steel and place it so it touches both endbells? I think? I really and not that mechanically inclined... Still in middle school...
Reply With Quote