Civic Freak your not alone I have the white supra with the body kit and it rubs on mine too... I took a dremel and smoothed some off both sides just to find out that the axles were out of line so I fixed them and IT RUBBED WORST so I got my dremel out again and fixed it by taking off little by little while the body was still on the chassie so I knew where the tire would be making sure it didn't look cheesy...It works good now...
__________________
Current XMods:
Black Skyline: Lowered, SB Mod Motor, Custom Underglow
Black Skyline: Stage II Motor
Current Microsizers:
Black Toyota Bb with 2.2 motor and Red Gears/Axle from ZZ's
Black Nissan Skyline with 2.2 motor and Red Gears/Axle from ZZ's
Current Zip Zaps:
Black 68 Camaro SS
Red 25th Anniversary Camaro
Black Chevelle SS SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Silver Pontiac Trans Am
Orange Mustang SE
|