View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Easymoney Easymoney is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bidwell, Oh
Posts: 35
Fianlly got my Skyline Painted!!

Howdy all,
Well I finally got my Skyline painted. I think it looks pretty good but thought I would come and see what you all thought. Well here are a few pics of it. The rest can be seen on my site.



This is my stand that I used to hold the body while a painted it.

__________________
1999 Red & Silver Nissan Skyline R34:
AWD, All RS Hop Ups, Tiny R/C Bearings, GPM rear outdrives and axle shafts
1999 Black Nissan Skyline R34:
AWD, All RS Hop Ups, Tiny RC bearings
1965 Blue Ford Mustang:
RWD, All RS Hop Ups
2004 Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi:
AWD, All RS Hop Ups
2005 Blue Ford F-150:
Lifted 4x4, All RS Hop Ups

Last edited by Easymoney; 08-02-2004 at 01:52 AM.
Reply With Quote