View Single Post
  #1  
Old 07-26-2004, 10:54 AM
mcharles13 mcharles13 is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 123
Send a message via ICQ to mcharles13
Booster PCB layout

Hello all it's been a while since i posted here. Long time ago i tried to dual cell my booster bitcharg. needless to say it didnt go well (worked some of the time) and i shelved it. almost 2 years later i found the box and am going to convert it into a plane. I've forgotten the layout of the booster pcb and everything is still de-soldered. I'm almost sure it'll work. I have a TinyRC r-spec motor and a bunch of nicd bats and a nimh bat. I was thinking of directly wiring the nicd bats for the prop with a switch. (i figure that way i won't blow my pcb with too much voltage) and use the nimh for the pcb for the rudder (steering coils). also had a thought to use a 2nd set of coils for up and down hooked up to the forward and reverse. Anyway i've already started modding a $2 rubberband powered balsa plane for the motor and batts.

any input would be appreciated.
__________________
*currently dead...waiting to be resurrected*
Reply With Quote