View Single Post
  #7  
Old 07-17-2004, 05:14 PM
aperson's Avatar
aperson aperson is offline
I'm not a pyro, really.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Little Falls, NY
Posts: 1,117
holy ****, and i thought i couldn't spell. the first guy sounds retarded if you read it as he typed. not saying you are.

but allow me to translate,

"I went to that site [Custom Xmod Parts] and they were very mean to me.

Why would they be mean to me? I am very nice to them and showed them my Xmod and they acted very mean."

is that what it was supposed to say?


and where is this edited pic? i would like to see it.
__________________
Yellow Skyline X-MOD: AWD, Ball bearings, 4.5 tie rod & Stock springs, Stage 2 Road Race Motor, 6 Cell Mod
Silver RSX XMOD: Stock, Stage 2 Drift Motor

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER
OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE NUMBERS!