View Single Post
  #17  
Old 03-31-2004, 08:15 PM
Jshwaa's Avatar
Jshwaa Jshwaa is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 98
Send a message via AIM to Jshwaa
Quote:
Im not trying to hate on you or anything I kinda like your idea but I really dont see any real purpose or benefits of permanently installing batteries in your xmod. But we all have our opinions.
Well I'm not going to retype it again......just reread my previous post over and over again until the part about 'WHY I did it' makes sense. You'd be surprised how long a charge lasts me, quite honestly. Long enough for alot more than 3 drags I'd imagine. And if we raced 3 times or whatever, I wouldn't just beat you by a little bit. I would completely and totally dust you hardcore style, as if you didn't even have batteries in your friggin' xmod. So changing your batteries really wouldn't help.

And BTW, what if I had a 14.4V xmod for every set of your rechargeable batteries? Then what?
__________________
Sorry, no vids for now.
Reply With Quote