View Single Post
  #8  
Old 01-28-2004, 10:17 PM
97PrizmLsi 97PrizmLsi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124
That is one of the most difficult sets to get. That red sprinter body is tight though. I recommend going with a SuperChar-G from www.toyeast.com or a DigiQ from toysnjoys. They have a few left for cheap. I think they are in hawaii though so shipping is kinda expensive, but they have digis for 15$ when they usually retail for over 40. Toyeast has the Superchar-Gs for a little over 20$. Shipping is a little steep, as they are in Hong Kong, but not outrageous. I was going to place an order for a superbit Porsche 911 GT2, 2 4.2 perfection motors and 2 200MaH batteries. All of this came to a little less than 45$ shipped, and I live in AZ! I thought this was a great deal, but now I am not going to place this order yet because I want to get the new Xmod stuff coming out, and am kinda on a budget. I want somebody to check out the Superchar-gs..they look awesome. They have the selectable frequences just like zip zap SEs, i believe they are two speed (turbo button or selectable..i don't know?) but no propo steering (is that a bad thing though? SEs have them and it is screwed up). The bottom line: superchar-gs look cool.
Reply With Quote