|
More shows the lack of training, or even interest more than anything. But I tried to work my way towards this (again) with a different worker at the Downtown Seattle branch. Asking if they had any "parts kits" when a person broke the car.
He replied they didnt other than whats on the wall. So I asked well what if the rear a-arm broke (Im sure he had no idea what this was since he admitted to not owning any of the zip zaps or xmods). He replied "I guess they would have to buy a new kit" Which is wrong-we all know you can order them for expensive shipping via Radio Shacks 800 number.
You know, in the long run if Radio Shack is serious about being "Your R/C Headquarters" They will have to have specially trained workers who are really knowledgeable and into this stuff to some degree versus some kid just trying to work a job that they hate.
|