View Single Post
  #1  
Old 01-19-2004, 11:48 PM
Railside270's Avatar
Railside270 Railside270 is offline
Topsoul to 540 out
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: In front of my Computer
Posts: 84
Send a message via AIM to Railside270
Exclamation "Diablo" PaintJob

Check it out! I just painted my Corvette C5-R. Its a little big but its ok for me. I kinda messed up on the sides tho, and i need a way to mount the body. If you have suggestions on a way to mount the body, please post it here.(BTW: the rear is not purple, its bright red, but for sum reason my cam couldn't capture it.)
The Body:

On the Chassis:

The Rear:

Top:

Side, You can see how the body is not a perfect fit:


Tell me what you think
__________________
RCtunerzforum.tk
Your source for micro RC tuning!
------------------------------
Back Up My Hard Drive? How do I Put it in Reverse?
Reply With Quote