Thread: ...Ferraris...
View Single Post
  #11  
Old 01-16-2004, 06:41 PM
MicroSpeed's Avatar
MicroSpeed MicroSpeed is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 774
Send a message via AIM to MicroSpeed
So the QC Front wheels just snap off, and you snap a new pair on? My uncle has a Testerossa, but he's only driven it like, 4 times. He tends to buy a nice car, wax it, and let it sit in his garage under a car cover. Those cars look nice, I may have to buy myself a set, or maybe the Lambo pack...

But first (and slightly off topic) I need (yes, all for the same car ):

-2 200mah batteries from toyeast (internal dual cell) ~$4 + shipping)

-S2 Mosfet mod from MicroAmps ~$30 + s/h

-Nice new Skyline body w/custom paint job ($7 + paint)

-Another set of 4.2s, because I'm not sure anymore wheather the motor I have is a 3.5 or a 4.2 same color, both came in the same box with my LXX, and I lost one of them... ($4 +s/h)

-The perfect XMod Killer... pricele$$

There are some things money can't buy, but for everything else, there's MasterCard. Accepted wherever TinyRC's are sold, blah, blah blah, blah blah.



-Micro
Reply With Quote