View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-24-2003, 03:51 PM
midget_man1387's Avatar
midget_man1387 midget_man1387 is offline
midgetPimp
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
Send a message via AIM to midget_man1387
silver supra, with neons!

hey guys, I got sick of my color changing or w/e supra, so I decided I'd sand it down and paint it yesterday. I still have yet to totally finish it, but I went today and picked up two decal kits, which I've used some of already. The first 3 pics are from last night before the decals, and before I repainted my hood, so I'm waiting for my hood to dry now and as soon as it's done I'll get some updated pics. Sorry for the poor quality pics. What do you expect at 1 in the morning?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg number_4.jpg (385.3 KB, 281 views)
__________________
pimpin it rite... ~midget style~
Reply With Quote