View Single Post
  #17  
Old 12-21-2003, 10:43 PM
Martlet21 Martlet21 is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 57
Send a message via AIM to Martlet21
Quote:
Originally posted by maxximum attack
That is one of the reasons why i suggested leaving the stock bushings. Light dremmeling can also fix the wheel well problem. Can your mod run on hard packed dirt? No rocks, just compacted dirt.

Plus the ride-height if the body can also be changed. Raised in this case.

I have a WRX body coming, can you post a pic so that I can see what I will have to work with. I cannot do it myself becuz I only have the stock tires. more coming with AWD etc.
No amount of dremeling can make my wheels fit in my Skyline body, without making it look really stupid.

The car will run on hard dirt, and take some small stones, but I don't like to get too much dirt inside the chassis. I would post pictures of the tire mod, but I don't have a digital camera yet. For an idea of the size of the tire, just put all of your stock tires on one wheel, that's how big it is. Just don't leave it on for too long, they will strech out.

For comparison, the wheels (plus tires) are 1 1/4 inches diameter, as compared to the 7/8 inch diameter of the stock wheel (plus tire).
__________________
My Tiny R/C:

XMODS Yellow Skyline GT-R
AWD
Jumbo Tires
Stock everything else
Reply With Quote