View Single Post
  #3  
Old 12-06-2003, 11:51 PM
Namuna's Avatar
Namuna Namuna is offline
Hulk smash!
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,193
Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
I'll agree that the price point, for what it seems to offer, the VsTank is pretty attractive.

I checked out the website for the VsTanks, the Konami still reigns supreme in a few aspects.

- Detail.
The Combat Digi-Q is a SUPER-detailed tank (you could easily put the tank on display when not running them)...The VsTank is cheap and LOOKS like it
- Assignable ID#s.
The Combat Digi-Qs you can change the ID to any of the 4 channels you want, can't do that with the VsTanks
- Game Modes
The only mention about capabilities I saw for the Vs Tank was that it keeps track of shots? Very lacking in details...Whereas with the Combat-Q there's multiple Modes (including TEAM modes)

All that said, the VsTanks are definitely cheap enough to be worth a look...But hardly a Combat-Q killer.
Reply With Quote