Thread: Bensu HELP!
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-23-2003, 04:51 PM
Rotary Freak's Avatar
Rotary Freak Rotary Freak is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to Rotary Freak
I'm sure they take about the same as a regular clone does, if you have any extra batteries lying around, just toss it in, that is-if you're insecure about the current battery. I would be, my Bensu was a piece of junk..the only neat thing was the stand alone charger and the little plastic cones it came with =/. My Bensu didin't survive the annual Bit Summer Stunt Show in which I do crazy crap with my clones, like driving them through fire and whatnot. Its a shame, the Bensu had a nice controller..too bad the chassis was awful. But hey, yours was only two smackers, so either way you come out ontop.
__________________
I wish my Land Rover was a rotary
Reply With Quote