Thread: My RSX
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-19-2003, 03:30 PM
Sony316 Sony316 is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Havelock NC
Posts: 48
Send a message via AIM to Sony316 Send a message via Yahoo to Sony316
I got them off one of my model cars I think it was a Acura Integra, I had that decal left over, I was thinking of putting this one decal from this one model car I have. The 1995 supra from the fast and the furious, on it but nah..I'll just wait till I buy the supra Xmod later on and try to put some pieces from the model car to the Xmod
__________________
2003 Acura RSX
Stiff suspension coils (F/B)
4.5* toe-in Tie rod
All-Weel-Drive upgrade
Stage 2 motor (blue)
Wild Body Kit
Command Logic lights
-Side skirt light
-Rim Light
Metal Bearings
Custom Decal
6th Cell Upgrade
Reply With Quote