View Single Post
  #10  
Old 10-04-2002, 10:00 AM
GryphicRacing GryphicRacing is offline
TinyRC Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 18
Send a message via AIM to GryphicRacing
Messing with the suspension bar...

I too had worried about breaking the plastic when trying to remove the sway bars.

Prying it gently out of the clips with the mini-screwdriver seemed to work for me, but its not something I want to do very often.

I haven't tried the spring suspension mod, but that's only a matter of time. Instead, in the meantime, I simply bent the arms of the suspension down to take out most / all the play. The car runs fine (at least on nice smooth surfaces) and it seems to have helped with steering control.

The only good site I have seen with details on pulling the whole front end apart can be found at:

http://www.ausmicro.com/technical/bi...w-to/index.htm
Reply With Quote