|
Yay!! Heres an opportunity to voice an opinion I have been forming for a long while now. I really like bits, and I paid $35 (I think) for my very first one. The only problem with bits is that tomy seems to be very slow at making them better… They are almost identical now as they were a year ago. They have made very few new bodies, and no innovations to the whole concept of the micro rc at all. Sure they made a week idea of a micro monster truck reality, but there are already other companies making better miro monster trucks too (i.e., ones that are actually 4wd).
See, I think zip zaps and motorworks are a good thing (yes I said motorworks are good) because they are innovative… Changeable rims, spoilers, and radioshack keeps getting exclusive rights to movies so you can get xmen bodies and fast and furious bodies. Radioshack has also been quicker about making newer and faster motors than tomy. I mean, how long has the 3.0 been around? To my knowledge they still have yet to release it as an official bit char-g (or microsizer) motor. The only thing bits have over clones at this point are the boosters…. And they aren’t going to be holding that long, I’ve already seen the lxx cars with boosters, so you know it’s only a matter of time before zip zaps have them.
So anyway, I’ll now try to summarize my babbling… Yes, without bits there would be no zips… BUT! Without zips, the mico world would be a lot more expensive bland and boring.
|