TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sph33r
Forum: Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 10-16-2002, 05:01 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 964
Posted By sph33r
I believe the axle that comes with the suspension...

I believe the axle that comes with the suspension pkg is the "drift" axle. This means it's intended for you to run without tires so you can do more sliding around.
Forum: Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 10-07-2002, 01:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,953
Posted By sph33r
I actually had to do this over the weekend. I...

I actually had to do this over the weekend. I have a small screwdriver set from Craftsman that is in a little cylinder shaped holder. The center section where the screwdriver handle goes has a hole...
Forum: Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 10-04-2002, 06:50 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 411
Posted By sph33r
I need my head checked... There's nothing wrong...

I need my head checked... There's nothing wrong with it, I've had this thing for a couple months and was completely convinced that it was broken, I pulled it out of the box, glanced at the...
Forum: Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 10-04-2002, 06:39 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 411
Posted By sph33r
Heatsink problem

EDIT: Label me a moron. Post Deleted
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts