TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dantes inferno
Forum: ZipZaps 12-14-2006, 02:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 833
Posted By dantes inferno
Anyways I found the info im looking for.

Anyways I found the info im looking for.
Forum: ZipZaps 12-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 833
Posted By dantes inferno
But this forum does have all the crap. So thats...

But this forum does have all the crap. So thats why im asking here.
Forum: ZipZaps 12-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 633
Posted By dantes inferno
I fixed it by just doing a full diagnostic...

I fixed it by just doing a full diagnostic rebiuld on the unit. So some mechanical device had probably come loose and obstructed the fulcrum on the some rotating part.
Forum: ZipZaps 12-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 833
Posted By dantes inferno
I did search. Hard to find information amongst...

I did search. Hard to find information amongst all the other crap.

Plus im sure everything has been covered before. So this forum may as well just be an archive with no chat feature right?
...
Forum: ZipZaps 12-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 833
Posted By dantes inferno
Lowering ZZ?

I wanna lower my F150 ZZ. How do I cover up that embarrassing and ugly black part of the chassis?
Forum: ZipZaps 12-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 633
Posted By dantes inferno
It is a regular ZZ, that is why this is not...

It is a regular ZZ, that is why this is not posted in the SE forum. DOH

When I hit the throttle The gear moves about 1mm. Almost like its stuck.
Forum: ZipZaps 12-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 633
Posted By dantes inferno
fix'n zz

My beloved red f150 took a header while testing purple NOS motor with red NITRO gear. I was pinning in hard at the edge of the coffee table and then the dog bumped the table causing my to oversteer...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts