TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Help!!!! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9796)

pirata75 03-27-2003 01:11 PM

Help!!!!
 
First, I'm sorry for my english, but I'm an italian boy....
:D

Ok.Just last saturday I had my first car.
The model is "precious" and it works at 35mhz.
My first question is:
Is this car good?
and in second time how I can modify it, for ex with new engines or suspension or etc....
Is there a site that I can consult?

Tnx

Pirata! :confused:

Spanky 03-27-2003 01:34 PM

yea the prescious is one of the best clones.. for modifications, check out www.questformadness.com. also you can look through this forum. there are many helpful topics in here that should be able to answer just about any questions you have about mods.

payaso 03-27-2003 02:29 PM

Bienvenido a tiny r/c pirata75.. Yo se que eres italiano, pero yo creo que tu puedes intender espaņol mas facil que ingles.

Si quieres modify tu carrito, tienes que cambiar el motor por uno mas rapido. Por ejemplo, tienes que comprar un 3.0 o 3.2 o 3.8 y tambien tienes que comprar una pila (bateria) mas grande...

puedes comprar una pila mejor y barato aqui.. http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/ph...opic.php?t=190

y puedes comprar un motor y mucho mas aqui... http://tinyrc.com/shop/products.php?...845411e73f8550

Con una systema asi, tu carrito corre mucho mejor.. :)


silla

freakanoid 03-27-2003 03:41 PM

ummmm yes i understand.

ib311 03-28-2003 01:21 PM

hey guys! don't forget about little ole RCmod.com for tutorials on mods. It's not the biggest...yet. haha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.