![]() |
Does 49 Mhz really go further than 27 Mhz?
nt
|
In my experience, yes. 49 MHz Bits and MicroSizers have a greater range than their 27 MHz counterparts.
However, in my experience the 57 MHz Fairlady set has great range as well. I have heard from many others that they do not get good range at all with 57 MHz. I think a lot depends on interference. All I can say for sure is in my case, 49 MHz yields a much greater range than 27 MHz. |
its easier for a higher frequency to travel through the air hence 57 will be stronger than 27 at a given distance if both have the same power driven to them.
|
...i would say that 49mhz is my fav.i get about 25 ft or more...my 27mhz at the most 15 ft...my 57mhz gets $#!*y range 6 ft.tops!..
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.