![]() |
SuperImport2nr's Paint Job Portfolio**New never before seen cars**
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/9...0/20387363.jpg
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/9...0/20387436.jpg http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/9...0/21605569.jpg http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/9...0/21605813.jpg http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/9...0/21606080.jpg http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/9...0/21611516.jpg http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/9...0/21930944.jpg http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/9...0/21930951.jpg those are almost all the cars ive painted, just a reminder to you people, i have a Paint Jobs For sale/trade thread in the trading forum |
:eek: **screams**:eek:
dude that's freakin amazing.... !!! those paint jobs kick ass... especially those 3 S2Ks you got... ooomg mugen... insane......!!!! great job...! just wondering, where u @? cuz i'd seriously be interested in that black/silver S2000 you got.... btw, you got the body kits workin with that putty yet? |
the black S2000 is still available, but imperfect, if you want to lock a deal i can touch it up to perfection before sending it
i live in Texas BTW, 78728 |
great job on the S-2000, here's mine:
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/images/a...0_1/step07.jpg http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/images/a...0_1/step06.jpg |
nice cars both of u. super importer very very very nice.
Cabo- u've got enuf praise of me lmao |
lol, i just got back from austin, i was on vacation down there. How much will you sell those bodies for? I know they will porobably varie cause some take more time and skill so it would be more, but what do you think your median will be?
|
the only cars i still have are the mugen S2000's(black and silver, white and black)
ill let those go for 20$ |
You do some really great work.
Do you paint those Japanese characters with a brush? |
thats the mugen logo, (Mugen=Honda as Nismo=Nissan)
and yes they are hand painted;) |
(This is probably personal preferance) For some reason I don't like the black Mugen car. Looks kinda ugly. The white one is WAYYYY better.
CaboWabo: If I could make my S2000 look like that I'd use it. Great job |
Great Job,
If I had half that talent my cars would look 1000x better than they currently do. What types of paint do you use? |
i use Tamiya, top quality stuff;)
|
ditto
except on this particular job... the light sea-foam design across the hood and down the side was testors |
1 Attachment(s)
I did an accord body for my 1/10 RS4 like the sunburst one... its yellow and red and the sun is on the other side tho. Sorry for the poor pic quality, old webcam pic.
|
nice, even for a grainy pic, you should try to get some new snaps of that baby, looks dope from what I can see.
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.