TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The New MicroSizer Pro Series.... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9540)

DarkTari 03-17-2003 11:34 AM

The New MicroSizer Pro Series....
 
Is anyone out there that owns the new Hobbico MicroSizers Pro Series having an issue with range? I'm getting 4'-6' at any given time. Sometime it can be less than 2' directly in front of me and won't budge. Am I the only one?

Thanx
DarkTari

hogjowlz 03-17-2003 11:34 AM

whats the frequency kenneth?

DarkTari 03-17-2003 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hogjowlz
whats the frequency kenneth?
Hey Hog, I'm not "KKKKen to KKKKKill You"

49mhz Bro, shouldn't make a difference. I'll see what Hobbico has to say before I start in with the mods.....

DarkTari

hogjowlz 03-17-2003 02:42 PM

ive only seen one 49mhz that had sucky range

strange

NoPropMan 03-17-2003 03:00 PM

Re: The New MicroSizer Pro Series....
 
No issue with range here. I have two 49 MHz PRO sets, and both work beyond the 6 foot range. More like twice that.


Quote:

Originally posted by DarkTari
Is anyone out there that owns the new Hobbico MicroSizers Pro Series having an issue with range? I'm getting 4'-6' at any given time. Sometime it can be less than 2' directly in front of me and won't budge. Am I the only one?

Thanx
DarkTari


sessiz10 03-17-2003 03:49 PM

49mhz pro here and no range issues.

cisco 03-17-2003 05:29 PM

I also have a 49 and it has pretty good range. Only a once and a while will I get less range than normal.

DarkTari 03-17-2003 09:17 PM

Thanx Guys!
That's what I thought! I got a bad one. Hobbico is cooperating.
I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

DarkTari

d00kie 03-17-2003 11:17 PM

MS PRO at 27mhz, 4-6 feet of range :(

DarkTari 03-18-2003 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by d00kie
MS PRO at 27mhz, 4-6 feet of range :(
Hobbico is releasing another Celica in the second wave of MS PROs; why not release the R32 GT-R or better yet, the Hachi Roku!!!

I bought a R32 GT-R Body kit when I bought my Pro Series, I bagged the Celica body before I even charged it up. Running or not running the Yellow body but will custom paint the clear body.

Are you Happy with the 4'-6' range? Write Hobbico and let them know.

DarkTari

d00kie 03-18-2003 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DarkTari

I bought a R32 GT-R Body kit when I bought my Pro Series, I bagged the Celica body before I even charged it up. Running or not running the Yellow body but will custom paint the clear body.

Are you Happy with the 4'-6' range? Write Hobbico and let them know.

Actually the only way to get a R32 GT-R body is either from the BCG Skyline History set, BCG Pullback #2, and the BCG/MS Auto Modellista (I doubt the MS one is out yet). You're mistaking the Yellow MS R34 GT-R Body set for an R32 GT-R.

As for writing to Hobbico, I guess I can spare a couple of minutes to write a neat letter to them :D. I wonder who is happy with a mere range of 4-6 feet??? Certainly not me :)

EDIT: Which one is better, their rcfun@microsizers.com email or the form where you have to answer a lot of questions about the condition of your car e.g. "Is your car wet?"

DarkTari 03-18-2003 08:20 PM

I Stand Corrected!

BLWNSTNG 03-18-2003 08:24 PM

Where did you get your Pro series from? Are there any websites to go to? The only hobby shop in town doesn't carry them. We have a Target, but they only have the Sport series.

ib311 03-18-2003 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BLWNSTNG
Where did you get your Pro series from? Are there any websites to go to? The only hobby shop in town doesn't carry them. We have a Target, but they only have the Sport series.
RCmod.com has them for sale or you can bid on some on ebay by searching for "Microsizers Pro".

I have both now and really didn't notice a big difference in range my 49 got 10-12 feet and my 27 got about 8-10 feet. A few feet in a kitchen didn't really phase me. This was only after testing them once so I don't know how accurate my range really is.

I really like the look of the blue on the new celica ms pro car. It makes me smile. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.