TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale/Trade (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Anybody want to donate collector points? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9434)

Zephyranthes 03-14-2003 09:32 AM

Anybody want to donate collector points?
 
Does anybody want to donate some Microsizers collector points to me? Email at escaflowne3@yahoo.com

DakarV 03-14-2003 09:37 AM

Shoot, I just threw out 66 points from my ms sport. Sorry.

zombiebaby 03-14-2003 02:51 PM

what good r the points? I have about 900

isk8blind 03-14-2003 03:06 PM

hey zombie can i have some ill trade you something for them

zombiebaby 03-14-2003 03:14 PM

maybe. what r they good 4?

zombiebaby 03-14-2003 04:39 PM

all I can find is 130 what will u give me 4 them? I think my g/f trashed the rest

isk8blind 03-14-2003 04:41 PM

zombie email me at isk8blind3@hotmail.com to work somethin out

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 03-14-2003 10:31 PM

check the microsizers website...... you can turn the points in to get stuff!

Zephyranthes 03-14-2003 11:27 PM

I know that. That's why I'm asking people to donate. Maybe get some bodies.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.