TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   bit char-g clones (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=905)

Chris 09-04-2002 04:59 PM

bit char-g clones
 
1 Attachment(s)
:confused: I am new to the mini rc world and wanted to get a cheap bit char-g to start out with to see if I like the mini cars.
I bought a clone bit char from goodhobby.com for 15.99 and I was just wondering if the clone could be upgraded with original bit char parts and is the preformance the same on a clone bit char-g as opposed to the original. here is a pick of the packaging the clone is in and the website is www.goodhobby.com

payaso 09-04-2002 05:15 PM

It's not that clones are bad, but when people like this who are obviously lying and misleading you into buying something that is a fake, but claim to be the real deal.

This guy isn't happy with one lie, so he had to double up and also say that the car pictured is a 88' BMW, when in fact it's a Nissan G.L.O.R.I.A.

Geeeeez, some people!!!!!!!!!

silla

TheFanMan 09-04-2002 05:48 PM

omfg, that is so f******* taped on there

BillyBonz 09-04-2002 06:18 PM

Hey FanMan, this website is using some tips you posted on a message board. Check this out:

"TheFanMan posted these four handy tips on the Gadgeteer Website forum. Unfortunately, I don't have his email address so I can't actually get his permission to publish them. If you are TheFanMan and you have a problem with me posting these tips, please drop me a mail."

Of course I understand that since this site sells misrepresented clone products, it is possible that he is refering to a "knock off FanMan".

This has to be one of the worst cases I have seen yet.

http://www.goodhobby.com/UPGRADE_Min...ck_tips_m.html

Chris 09-04-2002 06:51 PM

s&h was 5.99. not too bad. does anyone know if the clones can be fitted with upgrade parts made for original bit char-g?

Wedginator 09-04-2002 07:41 PM

Yes they can. I have a HongLi TT and it's fully modded with Tomy parts. It runs like a Tomy. :D :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.