TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   AMAZON.com sold me a used MS! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8971)

Stridex 03-01-2003 06:22 PM

AMAZON.com sold me a used MS!
 
I'm so furious. I opened up my RX-7 I ordered a few weeks ago and the thing is used. Scatched body, everything untaped, heatsink doesn't close, and everything else you can think of. Event he road signs are apart. I cannot believe this. The one eShop I though I could trust. The Iracers I ordered at the same time were fine. SOB's!!!!!!

sessiz10 03-01-2003 06:37 PM

That is terrible man. What is their return policy? I would also send off a few emails full of fury to each and every amazon email addie I could find.;)

Stridex 03-01-2003 06:58 PM

Return policy is pretty good. I just don't have the time to waste. I can use it for mods, but it just really p'd me off. Amazon was the last place I thought I'd get hosed. Toys'R'Us was the retailer too. Unbelievable! I noticed the box was in crap condition when I got it, but just thought it was UPS or warehouse workers. It's the main reason I opened it. Figured the box was already ruined, no point in keeping it unopened. I shot off a few emails. I'll let ya know what their reply is. I just told them, rather then return it, I'll spend that time making sure others don't make the same mistake and order from them. :D

Stridex 03-02-2003 11:43 AM

Their
 
Their reply:

Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.com.

First, please let me apologize for this mix-up during packing, and for
the fact that the toy you received did not appear to be in new
condition. It is certainly not our intention to ship used products
to our customers, and we will investigate the origin of this problem.

We will gladly refund you in full for the return of this item.
Before returning an item, please visit our Online Returns Center to
obtain a printable return mailing label:

http://www.amazon.com/returns

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. We value
your business and hope to see you again at Amazon.com.


Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question:

If yes, click here:
*****
If not, click here:
*****


Best regards,

Mohit Sharma (sounds like a character on Street Fighter)
Amazon.com... And You're Done (hosed)
http://www.amazon.com

*************************

They just don't get the fact that people hate haivng to re-pack and send items. We want them to get it right the first time. They should've known from the box that it was used and in bad shape. IDIOTS!

tiberius 03-03-2003 12:34 PM

See if Toys'R'us will take it back at a local B&M.

hogjowlz 03-03-2003 02:30 PM

ive never bought a clone that was used :rolleyes:

actually i saw a used one at target on the shelf when i bought my ms sport.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.