TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Help on Extending a bit chassis (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8708)

~SnakeBitRacer~ 02-21-2003 11:35 PM

Help on Extending a bit chassis
 
Any tips? I may extend my microsizer chassis to fit my now departed zipzap's mustang body. Will I run into ANY problems with wires? Do I need to extend any wires (In that case I woun't do it) If I simply cut off the front end & extend it out with tape & plastic will the steering wires be long enough. Don't tell me to "do a search" cause I don't see a search feature on this fourm. Thanks *~SBR~*

~SnakeBitRacer~ 02-22-2003 12:25 AM

Another Q
 
Will a dual cell mod be able to charge with 3 AAAs?

Zephyranthes 02-22-2003 09:52 AM

You need to cut the body in half and make it longeer. Reinforce it with some metal plate or so. Extending the tabs won't work because the wheels won't fit in the wheel wells. I'm pretty sure you can charge a car on 3aaa.

FORDMAN 02-22-2003 12:08 PM

3aa
 
yes 3aa charger will do it, but I did a 2batt 2 motor mod on a motorworks car to build a semi truck,worked great!. but i have to charge it 3 times on the stock motorwoks charger, for 34- 5 min of drive time.:)

~SnakeBitRacer~ 02-22-2003 05:46 PM

Yea I got an old fasion motorwoks (cannonball) I really gotta get a new motorworks car.

strakka 02-23-2003 01:30 PM

snake bit racer whats the difference between the new motorworks and the old one???

~SnakeBitRacer~ 02-23-2003 03:21 PM

The old ones by Bensu(Cannonballs,Bullets, thunderbolts) ARE HORRIBLE. Wires come apart very easily, gears are shat, controller is big. Takes tons of batteries & not worth $15. I heard the new Bensus rock.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.