TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   fool proof tire truer (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8588)

mobokseven 02-18-2003 08:14 PM

fool proof tire truer
 
Don't know if anyone has tried this.... I was using my dremel to cut a chassis ( I'm building a tri cell dual motor drag car) and I noticed that the cutoff wheel adaptor has a screw that holds the wheel to the adapter. For the hell of it i took one of my spare bit wheels and mounted it to the dremel. I then took a light grit sanding block, and presto! tire truing made easy. Try it out and tell me what you think.

:D

nrmcj 02-19-2003 12:45 AM

what's... trueing?

payaso 02-19-2003 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pie
what's... trueing?
Scoring the surface of your tires to give them more grip and less slip.... Small razor cuts will give you the same result if you don't have a dremel. be careful if your using a razor. You don't want to slice the tire in two.


silla

hogjowlz 02-19-2003 10:42 AM

thats a pretty swell idear.

nrmcj 02-19-2003 02:33 PM

ohhh i get it now.. heh, i just use sand paper...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.