TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Where is the Crip Cap? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8489)

xatu 02-16-2003 02:29 PM

Where is the Crip Cap?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Where is the Crip Cap in my controller?!?!?! I need some range! I just did the dual cell mod, and I have like no range whatsoever. I have heard that removing the Cripple Capacitor increases it, but I can't find it!:confused:

xatu 02-16-2003 02:30 PM

So, does anybody know where it is? I have no clue where it is!

Heat 02-16-2003 02:32 PM

1) if you have a clone like precious it doesnt have great range

2) crip cap is in bit char-g controller i dont think that has it.

xatu 02-16-2003 02:33 PM

Ahhhh crap. That really sucks. I don't want to put a copper antenna on it, it didn't work for me last time.....would there be any other alternatives?

P.S.----My controller is a shen controller.

xatu 02-16-2003 02:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For some reason, only one of the three pics showed up....

xatu 02-16-2003 02:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
#3

Heat 02-16-2003 02:40 PM

err i dunno then sorry i dont have a shen

xatu 02-16-2003 02:53 PM

Hmm....well who knows? Maybe it just doesn't have one? Anyone else with a shen know if they have one or not?

MadMicroDoc 02-17-2003 01:15 PM

hmmmmm
 
why not clip all of the caps, its gotta be in there sum where haha, im also interested in a longer range, im goin to make a bitplane and would like the plane to be more than 5 feet from my face when flying !!!:D :D

xatu 02-17-2003 01:18 PM

Ok, I'll try your idea. Thanx!

[edit]

AHHHH!! my car doesn't work anymore! I should sue you! lol, im jk........ I didn't even do it, im not THAT dumb.....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.