TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Any one know where to get the new microsizers beetle body? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8088)

Fourustwentius 02-07-2003 10:41 PM

Any one know where to get the new microsizers beetle body?
 
I geuss it just came out, but can't find it on the web yet.:(

denden 02-08-2003 09:59 AM

I ordered mine from tower hobbies . It's back ordered for March.

Fourustwentius 02-08-2003 09:06 PM

Damnit! Well, at least thats something! Thankyou for the reply!:D

*Brandon* 02-09-2003 03:00 PM

I allready have 3 of them and my hoddy shop has hundreds more waiting to be bought

Fourustwentius 02-09-2003 09:56 PM

Your hobby shop got a website?

binaryterror 02-10-2003 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by *Brandon*
I allready have 3 of them and my hoddy shop has hundreds more waiting to be bought
Thats cool, since Hobbico hasn't even released them. Release date is in March. No chance a US LHS got the beetle body before the Hong Kong shops will get the beetle body. Unless it is a clone!

*Brandon* 02-10-2003 03:20 PM

I might be a clone but it looks like the one on the website but if they haven't released them then I guess it has to be a clone

denden 02-10-2003 09:06 PM

Do you have pix of these beetles ??

Fourustwentius 02-11-2003 09:04 AM

Still don't have one, but at least my S2000 has a pretty phat body kit! No digital camera yet, so no pics. I think I'll get my freind to let me use his and E-Mail them to me so I can post em'.;)

Namuna 02-11-2003 11:17 AM

Moving this over to the Bit Forum...

Squishy 02-11-2003 05:50 PM

lol, finally. i was wondering how long this would last on the track forum

Fourustwentius 02-13-2003 01:19 PM

O.K. so I'm really sorry, but I still have'nt figured out how to post in the right forum. I know I'm retarded.:(

strider_mt2k 02-13-2003 06:50 PM

I've given up on Beetles for now. :(

I ordered a body set and the tuner set last night and wimped out and got the Black/clear Skylines instead.

Fourustwentius 02-15-2003 01:30 AM

The beetles will emerge soon enough, I'm sure within 2 months we'll be able to get the new and old one from either here at the forums and/or from hobico.

strider_mt2k 02-15-2003 02:38 PM

That would be great, if it happens.
I'd live to have a stock Beetle and a Baja Bug.

Awww heck!
If I had it my way I 'd have a different Beetle body on each modified car I create! It could be a sig of my "race team". ;)

The best would be a detailed Herbie the Love Bug body on my fastest car. I mean like detailed bumpers and such. Not to mention a set of VW wheel covers, that would be truly killer.

:D (Just a reminder, I'm an "old guy" so I'm allowed.) :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.