![]() |
How can i get a new steering spring?
I've accidentally sprung mine outta my hands while fixing it...
right now, i've got a custom made spring from a floppy disk... which is too stiff... it cant turn... |
steering spring
i've tried everything imaginable to make a new steering spring. i've used floppy disks, guitar strings, pen springs, even speaker wire. it's useless. please help us.
|
if you own a microsizer, try e-mailing or calling Hobbico. this is the e-mail www.microsizers.com/service-report.html. they gave me a whole new chassis when I lost my steering spring. If this doesn't help, go to www.questformadness.com and got to the sidebar and click on temporary steering spring. if you need more help, just ask.:D
|
if you own a microsizer, try e-mailing or calling Hobbico. this is the e-mail www.microsizers.com/service-report.html they gave me a whole new chassis when I lost my steering spring. If this doesn't help, go to www.questformadness.com and got to the sidebar and click on temporary steering spring. if you need more help, just ask.:D
|
the first microsizer link didn't work, thats why I put up a second post:)
sorry for all of the posts |
you might also want to try the spring at www.bitmod1.com/parts.html scroll down, the picture is just text. the spring is pretty expensive tho
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.