TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   auto modellista bodies (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6889)

eman1 01-17-2003 04:38 PM

auto modellista bodies
 
for sale
I have the gray skyline, the red skyline with a gray hood, the yellow supra and the blue rx7.
give me an offer and i will tell you if it is what i want.

payaso 01-17-2003 04:44 PM

I want the yellow supra.... Now, what do you want?



silla

BCGMan 01-17-2003 04:47 PM

I would like the rx7 body. What do you want for it?

payaso 01-17-2003 04:53 PM

Would you take $6 + S/H for the supra??? Or the red skyline



silla

Superimport2nr 01-17-2003 05:29 PM

a celica body with blue pearl paint for the gray skyline

or my FNF skyline for your yellow Supra

eman1 01-17-2003 05:37 PM

ahhh, I'm stupid. I sold the yellow supra to my friend for 4 bucks, and the red skyline for 3 to another friend
ahhhhh I'm sooooo stupid.
:mad:

eman1 01-17-2003 05:38 PM

I hate missing out on good deals

Superimport2nr 01-17-2003 05:45 PM

EmAN

i would still like either your RX7 or Gray skyline

do you want either my celica for FNF skyline for one?

eman1 01-17-2003 05:51 PM

I only really want money. How much are you willing to pay for each?

Superimport2nr 01-17-2003 05:52 PM

ill give you 8 shipped for both

Superimport2nr 01-17-2003 05:53 PM

im online right now im AIM

maybe you can sign on and we can have a discussion, that price is negotiable

Superimport2nr is my screen name, im practically always on

eman1 01-17-2003 05:57 PM

I want to sell one of them, the blue rx7 or the grayish skyline

Cyber BRat 01-17-2003 06:30 PM

eman hook it up I want the Blue RX7 and I will pay 10 bucks

eman1 01-18-2003 09:35 AM

talk to me on aim at eman45454, or email me at emanisthebest5@yahoo.com

Cyber BRat 01-18-2003 10:11 AM

Ok I emailed you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.