TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Are front drift tires any good? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6799)

Zephyranthes 01-15-2003 11:12 PM

Are front drift tires any good?
 
I was wondering if I attached the front Bit Racer drift tires to my Bit Char-G if they were any good. The best tire combo for me with a fast motor are hard tires in front and stock in the back. Because the Bit Racer drift tires are harder, I was wondering if they were any better othey just slide around not being able to turn. Can anybody confirm this for me?

MTL 01-16-2003 04:21 AM

no such thing as a "Drift tire" i belive... ;/
normal drift setup is good in front, crap in rear...which is either soft/med in front and hard in rear....
the same setting goes for real drifting, but with alot more modifications are needed :D

Zephyranthes 01-16-2003 06:47 PM

Well, they're drift "wheels" that come off the front axles of some Bit Racers. Thanks though. I'm going to try it out right now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.