TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Looking for spare chassis in the Bay Area (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=671)

HyperFD3CS 08-19-2002 10:32 PM

Looking for spare chassis in the Bay Area
 
Hey everyone, i'm looking for a spare chassis set for my BCG. If anyone has one or knows of a place where I can buy one please contact me. I'm looking for the chassis itself along with the front suspension/ steering parts. Does anyone know if the Bit Racer Machine Set M-05/6 works for our BCG's? TIA for all who reply. I'm located in the Bay Area. Thanks.

kbtoyz902 08-20-2002 12:49 AM

doubt it buddy. And im like 90%sure tehyre not compatible. HOWEVER if you find chassis in the area, cuz i fried mine with my turbo powered batteries. I think you should just get a boost set, cuz most stores only sell em for like 20-30 bucks.

DrkRAM 08-20-2002 01:16 AM

Try here...
 
This guy is in the bay area, and he's looking to set up races as well. Worth a shot...

http://www.junkyspot.com/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.