TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Trade Parts for Body (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5684)

240zmania 12-27-2002 11:58 PM

Trade Parts for Body
 
I have a second nicd, a whole bunch of tires, suspension bars, a heat sink, and a 2.2 motor, I would like to maybe trade one or a couple of these parts for a bus and a tureno, if you have any of these bodies and want a part I listed, contact me at neanderthal213@yahoo.com, maybe we can work something out, (I WANT A BUS AND A TURENO)

240zmania 12-28-2002 12:09 AM

Also
 
If it helps, I also have a KIT car body KIT Axle and pinion gear, custom tires and did I mention the KIT battery that is great for a dual cell mod!;)

DriveWRX 12-28-2002 12:09 AM

Trueno Body
 
1 Attachment(s)
240,
If you could wait a little longer, Tomy is releasing some pullbacks with bodies that fit Bits/MS in Jan. Cost: about $3.25 USD!

Check out this link.

One of them is the Trueno body. :D

240zmania 12-28-2002 12:13 AM

YEah, but........
 
Yeah, youre right, but it is such a pain ordering from japan, I can't even understand half of it, and trading in the USA would just be easier

240zmania 12-28-2002 12:15 AM

A 2000 GT-R
 
if you have a 2000 GT-R that would be nice also

240zmania 12-28-2002 12:18 AM

YA GOT ME
 
Now that I think about it that might be a little easier just buying the pullback, WHERE CAN I GET ONE!, this doesn't mean that I am still not trading parts for bodies, so if you have a 2000GT-R a Tureno or a bus and want a part I have, email me(neanderthal213@yahoo.com);) !

ShadowMage 12-28-2002 02:23 AM

I thought they were coming out here in the US next year too. Or did I just pull that one out of my butt? :confused:

DriveWRX 12-28-2002 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShadowMage
I thought they were coming out here in the US next year too. Or did I just pull that one out of my butt? :confused:
You might be thinking of the new MicroSizer body sets and accessories.
Direct from Tiny's own mouth, new for 2003:

Quote:

Originally posted by tinyrc
The new products will be:

Toyota Celica Silver/Clear Body Set
Skyline R34 GT-R Ylw/Clear Body Set
Mazda RX7 Black/Clear Body Set
Beetle Dark Blue/Clear Body Set
Toyota Supra Orange/Clear Body Set
Nissan 350Z Red/Clear Body Set

Microsnap Motor 1.6
Maintenance Kit
Hop-Up Kit

Guide Rail/Pylon Set
Digital Lap Counter

There are rumors of 4 frequencies for MicroSizers, too!
2003 could be a good year for MS! :D :D :D

Shypo 12-28-2002 06:48 PM

Drive:
 
when all that sweet stuff comes out, i think i may be needing your help in acquiring some of that if thats cool with you??

DriveWRX 12-28-2002 11:25 PM

Re: Drive:
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Shypo
when all that sweet stuff comes out, i think i may be needing your help in acquiring some of that if thats cool with you??
Not a problem! ;)

Shypo 12-28-2002 11:28 PM

awesome thanks man:cool:

Snow 12-28-2002 11:36 PM

Does anybody know what the maintenance kit comes with? Or the hop-up kit? The hop-up kit sounds kinda like the kits available for Zip Zaps. Can anybody confirm this?

Oh BTW, that black Supra pullback body is hot!:D

shocon2k 12-29-2002 05:35 PM

I can hook you up with a school bus clone set if thats something you're interested in. If you're within an hour of NYC or an hour of Rochester NY, I can drive it to u.

240zmania 12-29-2002 10:58 PM

Cool
 
Well, I dont live relatively close to you, I Live in Iowa, you've probably never heard of it, but if you can hook me up via email that would be really cool, just send me the info.

My e-mail is neanderthal213@yahoo.com

Thanks dude, now I get to keep my parts!

240zmania 12-31-2002 12:03 PM

Dude, Uhh......
 
Shocon2k I haven't gotten the e-mail yet, not to be mean or anything, I bet you're really busy, but if yo have time, will ya please hook me up with that!


Thanks! got any idea where I can get a FC body too?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.