TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What do you think (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5563)

Colt45101st 12-26-2002 12:25 PM

What do you think
 
1 Attachment(s)
I dunno when i wanted to paint my Mustang i wanted to do something differant as I was creeping aroung my base ment i found a can of neon green cobweb slot car paint. I spayed my car with it tell me what you think

Colt45101st 12-26-2002 12:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and

Colt45101st 12-26-2002 12:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
last

Colt45101st 12-26-2002 12:26 PM

Sorry they are blurry my camera sucks!

DavidDeLaurier 12-26-2002 12:37 PM

I like it! Does it glow in the dark? That would be awsome!

hogjowlz 12-26-2002 01:46 PM

try either a brighter light a tripod or just setting it on the table.























or a new camera.
btw that is a nice paintjob from what i can see

Colt45101st 12-26-2002 01:58 PM

Thanks and no it doesant glow in the dark (i wish tho)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.