TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   cheapest clones (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4747)

rallger 12-11-2002 03:20 PM

cheapest clones
 
Hey I want to buy a bunch of clones for mods. where are the cheapest clones that you have found? any for 5-7 each?

MTL 12-11-2002 03:29 PM

two words
 
E
bay
:D
hahahahah
well u can see clones being sold for $1 there..

BabyKiller 06-09-2003 03:40 PM

hahaha this thread is the oldest left but bit chage a is $5 down here

slugbugg 06-09-2003 03:55 PM

I have found some $5.00 clones at big lots just last week and they are great for $5.00.They turn on a dime in fact I have rolled them several times on my new track.

nouseforname101 06-09-2003 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BabyKiller
hahaha this thread is the oldest left but bit chage a is $5 down here
Where?

ib311 06-09-2003 07:24 PM

you can always get the bare chassises

slugbugg 06-09-2003 10:40 PM

Below is a link to pics of my new track and the last picture has two of my $5.00 clones that I got at BigLots last week(the red and blue cars) the gold one is my favorite car right now, I like it better than my microsizer pro.




track pics (cars to)

nrmcj 06-10-2003 12:12 AM

dude.. you got epochs..!!! sweet! lol

rcrxx 06-11-2003 06:50 PM

DOA
 
The first time I tried to run my Thunder Charger from big lots it was as dead as a dog turd. So I guess I need to perhaps buy another one you think? (they can't all be winners huh?):(

rcrxx 06-11-2003 06:57 PM

Hey slugbugg you've got a lot of nice toys there.

slugbugg 06-11-2003 08:23 PM

Yeah and I finally got a little track to run them on.
Now when I'm out in the garage/lab(<hehe)I can run my cars and I have a place to test out prototypes.
I still have to finish designing the motor pod for my bit chassis then cut it on the mill' I'm basically going to redesign the whole chassis rear end I've drawn up to allow the changes to the motor pod.(very difficult getting all the features I want)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.