TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Someone please sell me a used 27mhz Zip Zap (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4475)

bitchar-gmotors 12-06-2002 07:31 PM

Someone please sell me a used 27mhz Zip Zap
 
Hey guys,

I need a 27mhz zip zap to do a Bit Char-g PCB swap with. Does any one have one that they want to get rid of. If you've fried the board, that's cool because I'm going to take it out anyway. Please let me know if anyone wants to sell me their 27mhz zip zap, or trade it for some 3.8, 3.2, 3.0, or 2.6 motors.

Thanks,

Kyle

gunner.inc 12-06-2002 10:54 PM

hey kyle i got one i will sell it works great i just have two of the same its a porshe let me know a offer


james at gunner.inc

verbalkint 12-06-2002 11:16 PM

got one if ya still need it
 
Kyle,

I got one I could get to you if you still need it for $0.00 from you...email me for details...
verbalkint73@cs.com

bitchar-gmotors 12-07-2002 07:56 AM

gunner.inc,

How much do you want for the Zip Zap. Please email me at (kyleclemmons@msn.com) and let me know what your asking price is.

Thanks,

Kyle


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.