![]() |
Heres a pic of my skyline so far
1 Attachment(s)
well here is my soon to be done car its going to have a clear hood (because at car show i saw an integra with a clear hood and thought it was cool since it was something different) then im putting my GTR skyline decals on it and ill be done but i have a question should i put the decals on THEN the clearcoat or should i put the clearcoat on THEN the decals im not sure if the slearcoat will mess up the decals or not so any help would be appreciated thanks
|
1 Attachment(s)
and heres another pic
|
Re: Heres a pic of my skyline so far
Quote:
|
you spray the windows as well? :confused:
|
its masking tape on the windows so they come out clear
|
haha
1 Attachment(s)
yea its masking tape i just got done painting the tail lights and turn signals here are some pics
|
and....
1 Attachment(s)
and heres the back view keep in mind i havent put the clearcoat on or anyhting and i havent taken the tape off yet
|
NICE!!!!! I love the Black skylines!! Did you paint the Lights on the inside or outside???
|
yep
i painted the lights from the inside so taht way they look more like lights but i only did taht on the back on the frontlights i painted from the outside im waiting to get my decals in
|
just a suggestion but when you slap yer decals on try puttin another clear coat on and that'll keep em nice and on, you wont even see the lines around them
|
i've been busy hacking my Skyline to bits..... windows were cloudy due to some inferior tape so i took them out, vents were filled in 'cos i thought they looked better like that (they didn't) so now they're big fat vents.... made a custom spoiler which is about 1/2 size of the car.......
it's all very silly looking. just need me some mesh and my airbrush and we'll be sorted! :D |
yea..put decals then clear...too make sure the decals wont come off...and get scratched off when u crash..
|
Clear hood! Excellent idea!
I think I may do that to the next bodyset I buy. I really like the Skyline body, maybe I'll get that one. Right now I just have 3 Celicas (since I drive one). |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.