TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   bitchar-gmotors Customer Support (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Lackluster 3.8s (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4093)

ZIZI 11-30-2002 01:17 PM

Lackluster 3.8s
 
Hi,
I recently ordered and just recieved 2 3.8 motors...the motors really lack performance and I find that the zipzap turbo motor that i put in the bit outperforms them. The reason I am writing this post is because I am wondering if I could return them for my money back...cause to me they are a waste of that 22 bucks...:( :( :(

Or atleast exchange one 3.8 for a 3.0 and get the money back for the other on plus the difference between the 3.8 and the 3.0...

bitchar-gmotors 11-30-2002 01:22 PM

ZIZI,

Where did you buy the 3.8 motors?

ZIZI 11-30-2002 01:29 PM

from tinyrc.com

bitchar-gmotors 11-30-2002 02:31 PM

ZIZI,

You will need to contact TinyRC directly for a refund. I suggest emailing them. If you had bought the motors from me, I would refund the money myself. Since you bought them from TinyRC, you'll have to contact them for the refund.

Kyle

ZIZI 12-02-2002 03:28 PM

yeah I mailed..them onto tinyrc@tinyrc.com...(hope that is where I should have mailed it...

ZIZI 12-03-2002 03:10 PM

I am not sure if I mailed it to the right adrees cause its been like 2 days since I mailed it and I still havent recieved anything...:( :(

ZIZI 12-05-2002 06:55 PM

ok now I am getting pisssed of...I like emailed a week ago...and still no answer...WTF:mad: :mad: :mad:

bitchar-gmotors 12-05-2002 08:29 PM

ZIZI,

You really should be making these posts in the TinyRC Customer Support forum. Since you didn't buy the motors from us at BITCHAR-GMOTORS.COM this is the wrong place to post. I understand your frustrations, but you'll get a quicker response if you direct your problems to TinyRC.

Kyle

tinyrc 12-05-2002 08:50 PM

ZIZI, it's hard to tell if we've corresponded because I don't know your email address - please email shop@tinyrc.com and we'll get you taken care of - thanks. :)

ZIZI 12-05-2002 10:40 PM

oh sorry I thought this was the forum to post motor issues in...:rolleyes:

TinryRC I prolly sent it to the wrong adress...this was a big misunderstnding...I thought this was the forum for all engines and I didnt know tinyrc.com shop had a whole other forum...as for the mail I sent it to the adress my confermation came through..(didnt know where else to send it)

Will send tiny (the original message)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.