TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   post here the most modifications youve done (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3789)

darkarchez 11-24-2002 02:45 PM

post here the most modifications youve done
 
to all you fans out there that love upgrades and modifications, post the most modifications you have done to your little - o - bits

post each and every modifications

Chris 11-24-2002 03:54 PM

I have a dual NiMH battery mod, a dual antenna mod, removed the cripple capacitor, made a stand-alone 9.6 volt charger, dual rear mufflers, grill and intercooler cosmetic mod, gold plated springs, lowered chassis and body, 6.57:1 gearing, custom front and rear tires, and I am going to get a 3.8 motor (I currently have a 2.6)
SO:bc24m b24awgm :bdrop: b6way :btc: b27m bg657 b26 btrc :D

Chris 11-24-2002 04:18 PM

oh yeah, I just got and installed a rare earth magnet today

darkarchez 11-24-2002 04:24 PM

wow... nice mod ... uhhh how many of your bits did u modifi

Chris 11-24-2002 05:03 PM

thanks, I did all of those mods to one of my bits.

darkarchez 11-24-2002 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris
I have a dual NiMH battery mod, a dual antenna mod, removed the cripple capacitor, made a stand-alone 9.6 volt charger, dual rear mufflers, grill and intercooler cosmetic mod, gold plated springs, lowered chassis and body, 6.57:1 gearing, custom front and rear tires, and I am going to get a 3.8 motor (I currently have a 2.6)
SO:


about the cripple capacitor .... i can tel which one it is... can you show me or tell me how you mod it... did you cut something out of it.... isnt this the one on the controller or the chasis?

Chris 11-24-2002 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK. The cripple capacitor you want to remove is on the car. in this pic, it shows where the cripple capacitor is

Chris 11-24-2002 08:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
you need to un solder it with a soldering iron and remove the cripple capcitor so it looks like this. OK?

Chris 11-24-2002 08:13 PM

BTW, I got these pics from quesformadness.com:D

darkarchez 11-25-2002 01:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
thx for the info i think i got it now... one of my bits already have it out and it goes preety far too.. well heres the one im talking about..... sorry about the crappy pic

henry 11-25-2002 02:57 AM

what dose it do when u remove it? and dose it mess anything up?

darkarchez 11-26-2002 11:41 PM

i cant do it man i tried but cant take it off tell me more info on how you did it man

SPEED 11-27-2002 02:21 AM

lets see, some of my mods are....
-Swapped Green Microsizer controller buttons with Tomy Blue ones
-Custom done Black wheels (not painted but stripped)
-Custom made motor Heat sink (made from Bullet heat sink)
-just got done putting solid copper core wire

When i drag:
-white KIT racer hard tires
-Blue plastic KIT racer tires up front (made em to fit)

AND tomorrow i will be resoldering my PCB wires in the car because i did a crappy job the last time a resoldered it....

b1spd :btm: b24awgs bc12c :bsh: b49m b26 bg12 (actually use ZZ red gears)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.