![]() |
escalade
1 Attachment(s)
this was a diecast
wal mart car $2.44 extended chassis triple batteries doesn't go very fast kinda heavy oink |
chassis
1 Attachment(s)
bottom
|
guts
1 Attachment(s)
guts
|
How does it turn with those rims???? And how did you install them? That thing is PIMP for sure..
silla |
turns
doesn't urrn very well
i'm afraid this ones more show than go theres plenty of clearance on the wheelwells its just too heavy oink |
I guess the rims are plastic right?
silla |
I like it alot, it looks really good. Better than any zip zap i've ever seen. Keep up the good work. Those wheels are sweet too, you have to modify them alot?
|
whydidnt yah just use a ZZ chassis?
anyways..it looks pimp, nice rims too |
wheels
the wheels were easy
just pulled em off and drilled out the center glued the rears on a spare zz axle and put the fronts on normally oink |
deffintly one of a kind and sweet ass :cool: :cool:
good job ;) |
Aw das so dope!
|
Sweet show ride, all you need now is some neons.
|
what kind of gears do you have..
i see the colours of the rainbow on those gears. Looks like a clone pinion, a accel transfer gear a clone wheel gear. look's fish. what is your combo???
|
Hey is that escalade one of those DUB cars?? I have some at my toys r us store, and I would love to use those rims for show!!Nicely done...I hope that was a clone chassis and not a bit char-g...Later
:p |
:eek: :eek: :eek:
BLING BLING! Love it. :) Just paint it a nice high-gloss black! :D :bdrop: |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.