TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   TinyRC.com Shop Support (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   A Links section? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3485)

DarthRacer 11-18-2002 10:37 AM

A Links section?
 
I personally think it would be a good idea if tinyrc.com had a links section.
I understand that tinyrc is a sister board to other mini R/C boards. I am not fully aware of them all and would like to visit, but I don't have any links, thus a links section would be nice.
It may also be nice to have a link to any vendors tinyrc works with so I know trustworthy places to buy my parts from.

tinyrc 11-18-2002 11:16 AM

DarthRacer, we're working on it! :) We need something automated in order to keep it up to date and manageable; as soon as we've got it developed we'll let you know! :) For now, our sister sites include:

http://mini-zracer.com
http://yourmicro.com
http://legotown.com
http://mc-303.com

:)

arch2b 11-18-2002 07:55 PM

i love the minizracer site also. now that i have a z as well, i am there a lot as well. can't say which i like best, both bit's and z's are a lot of fun. i run the bit's indoors and my z outdoors. you must be very busy.
one quick thought, web sites and such get filtered out at minizracer, even if it is in a reply to a question. why the strict 'no free advertising policy' there and relative freedom here, except in cases like the got stuff or whatever guy blatantly abusing the forum for advertising.

tinyrc 11-18-2002 09:41 PM

Yep; in the early days of the site we had a problem w/ people doing the gotstuffs thing all of the time, so we set up automatic blocking. Basically the thought is that is site X doesn't link to us, why should we drive traffic to them, when we're paying for all this hosting. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.