TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   InfraRed Vulnerabilities (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3345)

d00kie 11-14-2002 09:32 PM

InfraRed Vulnerabilities
 
Ok, first of all, I do not own a Konami/Takara product, but i own an iRacer; infrared controlled micro R/C by Nikko.

I read the manual and it warned me about sunlight interfering with the IR transmission. Well, today, I was tried to use it in class but the car took like half a second or more to respond to the IRs. I paid close attention around but I only see a sunlight entering through tinted windows, and it is approximately half it's intensity (not too bright, not to dark) outside. I was wondering if such an amount of sunlight could interfere already or is there any other source of disruption.

( ) ) CRAYOLA ) >

I hand thee this crayon to answer me.

GTR 11-30-2002 03:34 PM

mine does that in the dark too so uhhh....it's just a built in delay...i think


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.